Friday 1 February 2013

Using Photoshop

This is how I started a new photoshop.

I then imported my picture.

I then chose to resterized my image


I then picked the magic wand to erase the background

 
This is my original image from google images. (Eminem didn't work)

I then took away the original background and replaced it with an image of a beach which I also got off google images.

I then changed the background again to contrast an opposite setting.

Here I took a picture of a celebrity and airbrushed it to make her skin look better.

And here I made an image black and white but left only her lips red to contrast against the rest  of the image.

In todays lesson I learned how to take a picture and change the background of the image. I also learned how to airbrush a picture to make it look more professional; as well as how to change it into black and white but keep a certain aspect of it in colour. This will help me  by giving me more ideas and options to choose from, when using my own photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment