Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Concept

The Concept of my main artist and double page spread is based on an artist that has gone solo. He has left his band, and started his UK tour in his home town of Liverpool, so my pictures will be of him touring the city he grew up in.
The photo I am using for my front page is of him leaning against a brick wall looking quite depressed, which will represent how it's a difficult time for him as he misses his ex-bandmates.
The main picture on my double page spread is of him preforming to show how he is officially on his own, to express to the audience how he has left his past band behind.
The smaller pictures I have used for my double page spread are of him around Liverpool, actually enjoying his return and embracing his new life; beginning where it all started.
My article will of course be based on the changes he has had to make and how difficult it has been for him, but now that he's back he's better than ever.
I will also be using quite natural pictures as I don't intend to alter the main artist image too much, because I want them to seem more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment