Wednesday 6 March 2013

My Images

My front cover image


I'm using this for my main image. It shows the artist looking at the camera to create a direct interest with the audience, and fits in well with what other magazines do.
The fact that my article is about him going solo, and the angle I have used is a high angle represents how he is now along and possibly overwhelmed. His facial expression is quite worried, which shows how he may be scared to be on own.
The outfit he is wearing is also casual, as alternative performers tend to wear quite normal outfits that aren't too eccentric.
In addition, I have used a brick wall for the background to make it seem simplistic, and to show how the artist is now 'on his own in the world' as it seems.








Main double page image


This picture shows him performing.
He is still wearing casual clothing, but no jacket to intend that performing can be overheating.
He also has a microphone and guitar as props to intend that it's a live performance an he makes his own acoustic music.
In addition, the fact that his eyes are close represents how he could be performing an emotional song that could mean a lot to him.












Other double page spread images








These images show my artist around Liverpool, as my article is about him returning home to begin his Uk tour so he wanted to look around before he had to leave. 
All of my double page spread images have the same image effect on them to make them all seem connected and more similar; to  make the pages look better.


My contents page images

 I have used a close up here to see just the artist face, as the cheeky expression should represent what the person is actually like. The simple use of the hat makes it seem more glamorous as well as a lot more interesting.
I've took this image while I was in a crowd to create the feeling that other who look at it are at a 'gig'. I will use this image for a 'competition' for the audience to win themselves some gig tickets for certain artists.
I took this image of Example while at one of his gigs so I will use this to write about him on his Uk tour.
This image is a direct image as the artist is looking directly at the camera. The use of the telephone box makes it seem more professional and because I have used this I will make the artist a 'Londoner' as this is where they're most compared to.
I have used a low angle for this image as we can clearly see that this artist is most likely a rock or metal artist, as the skull in the background makes him seem 'darker'. I have also put it in black and white because of the use of the skull as this is the actual colour of the skull so it's all darker looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment